- Measure openings where you intend to use pressure gates to assure it is within the limits of the gate prior to ordering.
- Pressure gates must have a solid flat surface on each side to secure properly.
- Pressure gates do NOT attach to stair rails.
- Pressure-mounted gates simply press on opposing walls. They should be used only where falling isn’t a hazard, such as between two rooms or to discourage your little explorer from climbing up stairs. Pressure-mounted gates are not secure enough to use at the top of stairs, so never use them that way!
- There are no refunds or exchanges for pressure gates once the order leaves our warehouse.
Our cleaning process is extensive. For full information on our cleaning process, check out our post about cleanliness. Thus, no other baby equipment rental company in Miami offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway,in addition to any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
If you depart prior to pick up; then call to notify us so we can reschedule your pick up time. However, all baby gear items placed outside a locked property in a safe and covered area, also accessible by our staff.