New Orleans Convertible Car Seat Rental
New Orleans Convertible Car Seat Rental is installed both rear or forward facing. This convertible car seat is a basic transitional car seat, meaning it is for children too large for an infant seat but not yet large enough for a toddler car seat. Children under 1 year old and under 22-lbs must always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer. If you require a rear facing convertible car seat with an increased rear weight limit, call us for suggestions. We have a variety of New Orleans convertible car seat rental, thus can accommodate many needs.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Rear-facing from 5 lbs (2.27kg) to 35 lbs (15.88kg) and 19 inches (48.26cm) to 36 inches (91.44cm)
- Forward facing from 22 lbs (9.98kg) to 40 lbs (18.14kg) and 34 inches (86.36cm) to 43 inches (109.22cm)
- Brands, Models, Colors & Styles vary
- Closes securely with a five-point harness
- Manufacturers Installation & Instruction Manual Provided
- Top consumer rated and has a contemporary shape and styling. Energy absorbing foam for added safety
- Due to liability, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
- Manufacturers Instructions are provided.
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive and we clean New Orleans convertible car seat rental shells with a hospital grade disinfect for bacterial, viral, and mold/mildew. Followed by steam cleaning at 160 degrees to assure no bedbugs or lice stand a chance. Thus, our cleaning is superior to any other New Orleans baby equipment rental supplier.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your New Orleans Convertible car seat rental to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
If you depart prior to pick up, then call to notify us so we can reschedule your pick up time.