Fort Lauderdale Infant Carseat Rentals
Fort Lauderdale Infant carseat rentals, also called infant capsules only install rear facing. Children under 1 year old and under 22-lbs must always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Features include a five-point harness, an ergonomic carrying handle, a stay-in-car base, a deluxe canopy.
- Brands, Models, Colors & Styles vary.
- 5-lbs (2.27kg) to 22-lbs (9.98) and less than 29 inches (73.66cm) long.
- Rear-facing only.
- Due to liability and Insurance restrictions, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
- We include Manufacturers Instructions
Other Baby Gear of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive. For full information on our cleaning process, check out our post about cleanliness. Thus, no other baby equipment rental company offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is private residence, or a hotel like The Ritz Carlton, Lago Mar, or the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale. We also deliver to vacation rentals through AirBNB, VRBO, Vacasa, in addition to any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.