Fort Lauderdale Infant CarSeat Rentals
Fort Lauderdale Infant carseat rentals, also called infant capsules only install rear facing. Children under 1 year old and under 22-lbs must always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Features include a five-point harness, an ergonomic carrying handle, a stay-in-car base, a deluxe canopy.
- Brands, Models, Colors & Styles vary.
- 5-lbs (2.27kg) to 22-lbs (9.98) and less than 29 inches (73.66cm) long.
- Rear-facing only.
- Due to liability and Insurance restrictions, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
- We include Manufacturers Instructions
Our cleaning process is extensive. No other baby equipment rental company in Fort Lauderdale offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.