Fort Lauderdale Infant Car Seat Rentals
Fort Lauderdale Infant car seat rentals, also called infant capsules only install rear facing. Children under 1 year old and under 22-lbs must always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Features include a five-point harness, an ergonomic carrying handle, a stay-in-car base, a deluxe canopy.
- Brands, Models, Colors & Styles vary.
- 5-lbs (2.27kg) to 22-lbs (9.98) and less than 29 inches (73.66cm) long.
- Rear-facing only.
- Due to liability and Insurance restrictions, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
- We include Manufacturers Instructions
Our cleaning process is extensive. No other baby equipment rental company in Fort Lauderdale offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
If you depart prior to pick up, then call to notify us so we can reschedule your pick up time.