Houston Backless Booster Rental
Houston Backless Booster Rental is a belt positioning booster rental intended to raise a child up off the vehicle seat for a better vehicle seat belt fit. Therefore, booster seats keep the vehicle seat belt in the proper position over a child’s body. These boosters are light weight and compact. Children must be at least 4-years old to use backless boosters. Also, all children are safest in a full high back car seat to the maximum limit of car seats. Older children prefer backless boosters, since car seats are “for babies”.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Let your toddler feel like a big kid by making the transition from car seat to Houston backless booster seat rental.
- Features a comfy padded seat and a flip down drink holder.
- Appropriate for children 4-years of age AND a minimum of 30 lbs (13.60kg) to 100 lbs (45.36kg)
- Used with the vehicle safety belt.
- Padded armrests and seat for child’s comfort.
- Due to liability, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive and we clean Houston Backless booster seat rental shells with a hospital grade disinfectant. Followed by steam cleaning at 160 degrees to assure no bedbugs or lice stand a chance. Thus, our cleaning is superior to any other baby equipment rental supplier.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your Baby Gear Rental to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental. We work with both Concierge and Housekeeping Departments at these hotels and more The Four Seasons, Hilton Americas, Marriott Marquis, The Houstonian. In addition we work with all Airbnb, VRBO, Vacasa, and other short term rental managers. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.