Galveston Premium Infant Carseat
Galveston Premium Infant carseat, also called infant capsules only install rear facing. Children under 2 years old should always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer. Additionally, we have convertible car seat rentals, toddler car seats, booster seats, as well as Galveston premium infant car seat rental.
On the island we work with these property managers and more Palisade Palms, Sand N Sea Rentals, Ryson Vacation Rentals, Gary Greene Rentals. In addition we work with all Airbnb, VRBO, Homeaway, and other short term rental managers.
Chicco Keyfit 30 Magic Specs – Premium Infant CarSeat
- One-pull Latch tightener with force-multiplying technology to help achieve a tight and secure fit with a fraction of the effort!
- For use from 4 lbs to 30 lbs, and no more than 30 inches length
- Infant insert for smaller babies from 4-11 lbs
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Adjustable and multi-position canopy
- Easy one-hand removal from base
- Ergonomically designed carry handle with comfortable grip
- Conforms to FMVSS 213
- Accommodates vehicles without Latch using a built-in, belt routing, lock-off system
- Smooth underside of base protects against damage to vehicle seats
- Due to liability and Insurance restrictions, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of Galveston premium infant car seat rental.
- We include Manufacturers Instructions
Additional items of Interest
Galveston premium infant carseat rental – Infant Car seat rental Galveston
We deliver and pick up between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. It is important that you notify your property owner/manager of your order with Rockabye so items are not moved by housekeepers or maintenance staff.
Beach Houses – Orders will be delivered and picked up at a covered street level location of the property. Items are enclosed in bags. We recommend your save the bags for enclosing items at the end of your rental. On departure, all items should be returned to the same location for our staff to pick up.
Condos/Apartments – If an elevator is available, we will deliver to your rental property. We must have access to the rental property for delivery. Therefore it is important that you provide us with property management contact information or a Lockbox / Door access code.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.