Galveston Premium Infant Carseat
Galveston Premium Infant carseat, also called infant capsules only install rear facing. Children under 2 years old should always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward facing legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear facing until age 2 or longer. Additionally, we have convertible car seat rentals, toddler car seats, booster seats, as well as Galveston premium infant car seat rental.
Chicco Keyfit 30 Magic Specs – Premium Infant CarSeat
- One-pull Latch tightener with force-multiplying technology to help achieve a tight and secure fit with a fraction of the effort!
- For use from 4 lbs to 30 lbs, and no more than 30 inches length
- Infant insert for smaller babies from 4-11 lbs
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Adjustable and multi-position canopy
- Easy one-hand removal from base
- Ergonomically designed carry handle with comfortable grip
- Conforms to FMVSS 213
- Accommodates vehicles without Latch using a built-in, belt routing, lock-off system
- Smooth underside of base protects against damage to vehicle seats
- Due to liability and Insurance restrictions, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of Galveston premium infant car seat rental.
- We include Manufacturers Instructions
Additional Baby Gear of Interest
Cleanliness of Baby Equipment Package
Our cleaning process is extensive. Rockabye uses a hospital grade cleanser to clean each crib rental. No other baby equipment rental company in Galveston offers this level of sanitization for baby gear. Read more about our cleaning process.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your Baby Gear Rental to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental. On the island we work with these property managers and more Palisade Palms, Sand N Sea Rentals, Ryson Vacation Rentals, Gary Greene Rentals. In addition we work with all Airbnb, VRBO, Homeaway, and other short term rental managers. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.