Galveston Mini Crib Rental
Limited space available, our Galveston Mini Crib rental – Compact cribs which fold flat for easy delivery and set up in Galveston. Manufactured by Foundations, the Pinnacle is the ultimate in steel folding mini crib convenience, styling and quality. Also, these compact baby beds are commercial quality meeting the maximum safety standards. We provide a 4″ mini crib mattress, fitted sheet and light weight blanket with each rental.
Appropriate for children from new born to a maximum of 35-lbs or 35-inches in height, therefore a great option for locations with limited space to accommodate babies up to 2 years old. Galveston Mini crib rental offers the compact size of a pack n play with the comfort of a regular crib with mattress. The CPSC recommends children under 2-years old are safest in a bare bed. Additionally, no pillows, blankets, bumpers, stuffed animals, or toys.
Galveston Mini Crib Rental Specifications
- Compliant with 16CFR1219 | CPSC Certified | JPMA Approved
- Compact Crib (Fits through standard doorways fully set up)
- Age: 0-2 years or a maximum of 35-lbs.
- This metal rail crib is safe and comfortable.
- 4-inch, posture-perfect inner spring mattress
- Reinforced steel locking floorboard, and 5-inch locking wheels for easy mobility.
- This bed folds flat in under 2 minutes for easy transport and storage.
- Bedding includes: fitted sheet & blanket.
- Delivery/Setup/Pick up only
- 40″L x 28″W x 43″H
- Not available for Self Pickup
Delivery and Pick up at the use location is required for crib rental Galveston TX. This item is not available for local pick up. Delivery/Pick Up is made to a covered, street level area at Beach Houses. Condo/Hotel properties with elevators, we can deliver to the unit if we are provided access via Lockbox or Door Code, or Property Manager providing access.
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive. Galveston Mini crib rental and crib mattresses are extensively cleaned. No other baby equipment rental company in Galveston offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
We deliver and pick up between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. It is important that you notify your property owner/manager of your order with Rockabye so items are not moved by housekeepers or maintenance staff.
Beach Houses – Orders will be delivered and picked up at a covered street level location of the property. Items are enclosed in bags. We recommend your save the bags for enclosing items at the end of your rental. On departure, all items should be returned to the same location for our staff to pick up.
Condos/Apartments – If an elevator is available, we will deliver to your rental property. We must have access to the rental property for delivery. Therefore it is important that you provide us with property management contact information or a Lockbox / Door access code.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.