Galveston Backless Booster Seat Rental
Galveston Backless Booster Seat Rental is a belt positioning booster rental intended to raise a child up off the vehicle seat for a better vehicle seat belt fit. Therefore, booster seats keep the vehicle seat belt in the proper position over a child’s body. These boosters are light weight and compact. Children must be at least 4-years old to use backless booster seats. Also, all children are safest in a full high back car seat to the maximum limit of car seats. Older children prefer backless boosters, since car seats are “for babies”.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Let your toddler feel like a big kid by making the transition from car seat to Houston backless booster seat rental.
- Features a comfy padded seat and a flip down drink holder.
- Appropriate for children 4-years of age AND a minimum of 30 lbs (13.60kg) to 100 lbs (45.36kg)
- Used with the vehicle safety belt.
- Padded armrests and seat for child’s comfort.
- Due to liability, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive and we clean Galveston Backless booster seat rental shells with a hospital grade disinfect for bacterial, viral, and mold/mildew. Followed by steam cleaning at 160 degrees to assure no bedbugs or lice stand a chance. Thus, our cleaning is superior to any other baby equipment rental supplier.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
We deliver and pick up between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. It is important that you notify your property owner/manager of your order with Rockabye so items are not moved by housekeepers or maintenance staff.
Beach Houses – Orders will be delivered and picked up at a covered street level location of the property. Items are enclosed in bags. We recommend your save the bags for enclosing items at the end of your rental. On departure, all items should be returned to the same location for our staff to pick up.
Condos/Apartments – If an elevator is available, we will deliver to your rental property. We must have access to the rental property for delivery. Therefore it is important that you provide us with property management contact information or a Lockbox / Door access code.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.