Galveston Baby Gate Rental
Galveston Baby Gate Rental Features
- Measure openings where you intend to use pressure gates to assure it is within the limits of the gate.
- Pressure gates must have a solid flat surface on each side to secure properly.
- Pressure gates do NOT attach to stair rails.
- Pressure-mounted gates simply press on opposing walls. They should be used only where falling isn’t a hazard, such as between two rooms or to discourage your little explorer from climbing up stairs.
- Pressure-mounted Galveston pressure gate rental are not secure enough to use at the top of stairs, so never use them that way!
- There are no refunds or exchanges for Houston baby gate rental once the order leaves our warehouse. Therefore please measure and assure the opening is suitable for these pressure gates.
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive. We clean our Galveston baby gate rental with a hospital grade cleanser which is a disinfect for bacterial, viral, mold/mildew; including MRSA, Hepatitis B & C,Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2, HIV/AIDS virus, Human Coronavirus, Avian Influenza and many more. Followed by steam clean at 160 degrees to kill possible bedbugs and lice. No other baby equipment rental company in Houston offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your Galveston baby gate rental to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Third-party companies manage and clean many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties, therefore it is important that we have all necessary contact details for the host or manager. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
We deliver and pick up between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. It is important that you notify your property owner/manager of your order with Rockabye so items are not moved by housekeepers or maintenance staff.
Beach Houses – Orders will be delivered and picked up at a covered street level location of the property. Items are enclosed in bags. We recommend your save the bags for enclosing items at the end of your rental. On departure, all items should be returned to the same location for our staff to pick up.
Condos/Apartments – If an elevator is available, we will deliver to your rental property. We must have access to the rental property for delivery. Therefore it is important that you provide us with property management contact information or a Lockbox / Door access code.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.