Galveston All in One Car Seat Rental
The My Size™ 70 is a Galveston All in One Car Seat Rental that holds a rear-facing infant from 4-40 lbs and a forward-facing child in its 5-point harness from 20-70 lbs. Thus, it easily grows with your child with the Simply Safe Adjust™ harness system, which automatically adjust both your harness and head rest height. This car seat also offers Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH system for one-second LATCH attachment. Galveston All-in-One Car Seat Rental also features EPS foam, a removable head/body support, three recline and two buckle positions to keep your child snug and secure. This seat is Safe Seat Engineered which includes Side Impact Testing.
Looking for a rental in Houston? Click here for Houston Inventory.
- Rear-facing for infants 4-40 lbs and less than 40 inches.
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20-70 lbs and less than 50 inches.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side Impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Galveston All in One car seat rental has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System a one hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- One hand, 8-position adjustable headrest for your growing child
- One-second LATCH attachment featuring our exclusive In Right™ LATCH system
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- 2-crotch belt positions for your growing child
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 3-position recline keeps your growing child comfortable
Integrated cup holder keeps drinks within your child’s reach
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfy
- Machine washable pads
- Width: 18.5″
- Depth: 22.05″
- Height: 23.43
Additional Items of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive and we clean Galveston all in one car seat rental shells with a hospital grade disinfect for bacterial, viral, and mold/mildew. Followed by steam cleaning at 160 degrees to assure no bedbugs or lice stand a chance. Thus, our cleaning is superior to any other Galveston baby equipment rental supplier.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay, therefore ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Third party companies clean or manage AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form. If you depart prior to pick up, then call to notify us so we can reschedule your Galveston All in One Car Seat Rental pick up time.
We deliver and pick up between the hours of 9AM and 3PM. It is important that you notify your property owner/manager of your order with Rockabye so items are not moved by housekeepers or maintenance staff.
Beach Houses – Orders will be delivered and picked up at a covered street level location of the property. Items are enclosed in bags. We recommend your save the bags for enclosing items at the end of your rental. On departure, all items should be returned to the same location for our staff to pick up.
Condos/Apartments – If an elevator is available, we will deliver to your rental property. We must have access to the rental property for delivery. Therefore it is important that you provide us with property management contact information or a Lockbox / Door access code.
Our staff will not deliver items up/down staircases. If items are not returned to the delivery location on check out, a $200 fee will be assessed.