Double Stroller New Orleans
The New Orleans Double Stroller rental is an twin stroller that captures the essence of urban mobility. Its lightweight side by side design makes it perfect for running errands or all day excursions in the urban jungle. Standard features include quick fold technology. The 8″ lightweight quick release Eva wheels feature sealed ball bearings. In addition, the front wheel suspension and the dual swivel front wheels can lock into place for long distance strolling.
New Orleans Double Stroller rental, each padded seat individually reclines to a near flat position, as well as vented seat tops and retractable weather shields to cover the mesh in inclement weather. Also featured are individually adjustable sun canopies with peek a boo windows, a large under seat storage basket, seat back storage compartments. Also worth noting, each seat includes adjustable five point safety harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle covers. The rear parking brake is a wonderful choice when stopping for a rest. Maximum weight capacity of the stroller is 100 pounds. This New Orleans Double stroller is not intended for jogging.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Easy-fold design closes the stroller in seconds.
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes the B-Agile Double easy to carry. Buckle strap depth 4.5 inch
- This stroller has a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs (50 lbs per seat).All-wheel suspension system offers a smooth ride over cracks and bumps.
- Height Adjustable Handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights. Frame lock keeps stroller closed and compact for traveling or storing.
- Folded Dimensions:30.5 W x 13 H x 30.5 D
Check out our extensive cleaning process. No other baby equipment rental company in New Orleans offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
If you depart prior to pick up, then call to notify us so we can reschedule your pick up time. However, all baby gear items should be left outside a locked property in a safe and covered area, which is accessible by our staff.