Miami Convertible Carseat Rentals
Miami Convertible Carseat Rentals installed both rear or forward facing. This convertible car seat is a basic transitional car seat, meaning it is for children too large for a two part carseat but not yet large enough for a toddler car seat. Children under 1 year old and under 22-lbs must always ride rear facing. Parents can turn a child forward legally at 1-year. However, the NHTSA and APA recommend that children remain rear-facing until age 2 or longer. Wondering what the Florida law is regarding carseats? Click here to review them.
Convertible Carseat Specs
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Rear from 5 lbs (2.27kg) to 40 lbs (15.88kg) and 19 inches (48.26cm) to 36 inches (91.44cm)
- Forward from 22 lbs (9.98kg) to 65 lbs (18.14kg) and 34 inches (86.36cm) to 43 inches (109.22cm)
- Brands, Models, Colors & Styles vary
- Closes securely with a five-point harness
- Top consumer rated and has a contemporary shape and styling. Energy absorbing foam for added safety
- Manufacturers Instructions are provided.
Convertible Carseat Installation Videos
Installation Video Rear Facing
Installation Video Forward Facing
Our cleaning process is extensive. For full information on our cleaning process, check out our post about cleanliness. Thus, no other baby equipment rental company offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is private residence, or a hotel like 1 Hotel South Beach, Fountainebleau, or the W South Beach. We also deliver to vacation rentals through AirBNB, VRBO, Vacasa, in addition to any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.
Rockabye Admin –
Great car seat option, easy to install