New Orleans City Mini Stroller Rental
Running errands and getting around with your child has never been easier, thanks to the New Orleans City Mini Stroller Rental. This stroller is the essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble. Its sleek and practical design makes it the perfect choice for traversing the urban jungle. The padded seat reclines to a near flat position, as well as a vented seat top and retractable weather shield to cover the mesh in inclement weather. Also featured is an adjustable sun canopy with peek a boo window, a large under seat storage basket, seat back storage compartment. Also worth noting, the seat includes an adjustable five point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover. The rear parking brake is a wonderful choice when stopping for a rest. Maximum weight capacity of the city mini is 50 pounds. The New Orleans City Mini Stroller rental is not intended for jogging.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- 47% Nylon/43% Polyester/8% Polyurethane Foam/2% TPU
- Baby jogger patented quick fold technology
- Large multi position sun canopy with peek a boo window
- Padded seat reclines
- 8″ quick release wheels with front wheel suspension and lockable swivel for long distance strolling
- Appropriate for a child up to 45-lbs plus 5-lbs of items in storage bin.
- Maximum weight 50-lbs total
- Colors vary
Check out our extensive cleaning process. No other baby equipment rental company in New Orleans offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is a hotel, or a vacation rental through AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company. Therefore, we have a few suggestions to help make delivery and pick up go smoothly:
- Notify your hotel, AirBNB host, or rental property owner that Rockabye will deliver baby gear for your child(ren) during your stay. Ask them to note your reservation. Obtain any specific instructions we will need. If a property is inside a secure community, we require a gate code or that “Baby Rentals” be added to approved visitors so our staff can access the property.
- Provide us with any instructions we need from your hotel or host. Additionally, we require a Contact Name and Telephone number in the event there are any issues at the time of delivery or pick up. Many AirBNB, VRBO, and HomeAway properties are managed and cleaned by third-party companies. Provide details in the Notes box in our order form.
If you depart prior to pick up, then call to notify us so we can reschedule your pick up time. However, all baby gear items should be left outside a locked property in a safe and covered area, which is accessible by our staff.