Fort Lauderdale Backless Booster rental
Fort Lauderdale Backless Booster Seat rental elevates a child up for a better seat belt fit. Backless Boosters keep the seat belt in the proper position over a child’s body. These boosters are light weight and compact. Children must be at least 4-years old to use backless booster seats. All children are safest in a full high back car seat to the maximum limit of car seats. Older children prefer backless boosters, since car seats are “for babies”. Unsure of the Florida regulations regarding carseats and boosters? Click here for current laws.
- JPMA Approved and Meets CPSC Safety Standards
- Let your toddler feel like a big kid by making the transition from car seat to booster.
- Features a comfy padded seat and a flip down drink holder.
- Appropriate for children 4-years of age AND a minimum of 30 lbs (13.60kg) to 100 lbs (45.36kg)
- Used with the vehicle safety belt.
- Padded armrests and seat for child’s comfort.
- Due to liability, Rockabye personnel cannot install car seats or assist with installation of car seats.
Other Baby Gear of Interest
Our cleaning process is extensive. For full information on our cleaning process, check out our post about cleanliness. Thus, no other baby equipment rental company offers this level of sanitization.
Staying at a Hotel or Vacation Rental Property?
Rockabye is happy to deliver your baby gear rentals to your destination. Whether that destination is private residence, or a hotel like The Ritz Carlton, Lago Mar, or the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale. We also deliver to vacation rentals through AirBNB, VRBO, Vacasa, in addition to any other rental service. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexibility of any baby equipment rental company.